Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dude, PC rocks

Hey everyone! Hope all of you are once again able to button the top of your trousers after the glutony we call Turkey Day. Cass and I are doing well (despite the fact that both of us our feeling fairly sh##ty healthwise), and excited to be back to site after our week long trip to the beach for reconnect. There are no long term ramifications of this trip as compared to our last excursion on the beach in Costa Rica just over two years ago, however it was an adventure to be back with the close friends we made during training. In the midst of this adventure an underground newsletter was created, albeit only with pirate voices (seemed appropriate on the beach), a few chilly chuelas were captured as a result, only to have some sailors lose them to seasickness (over-indulgance), and Cass and I managed to speak with each other for a total of 30 minutes during the week. Okay, that was an over exxageration, but we spend every hour together here in site pretty much, so when we got together with our friends Cass was lounging by the pool with the girls, and I was off to the beach with the boys. Somewhere in the midst of all that we actually had Peace Corps meetings with the superiors out of Lima; only to wake them up in the middle of the night with naked blow-up dolls in front of their doors--they are really uptight. :)

Now, we are back in sight and getting into the work routine now that the 3 months of hand tied observing are over (unfortunately I misplaced my hand tie over my eyes and happened to observe nothing, but I will figure it out) and slowly plotting out what people want us to do, and out of that what we want to do. I´m out to recover our laundry from the rain (we are the opposite of the Beverly Hillbilies here), and off to the gym. Hope the Christmas shopping season treats all of you well, and know one kills a fellow parent over a toy; in your lives, and in the broader spectrum.

Peace and Love!

3 comments:

D.R. said...

It is just about time for a new year update kiddos.....hope all is well in the S.A. love ya both

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

D.R. said...

hmmmmmmmm It seems to have been a year...booooooo I say